London Ontario's most affordable professional pool opening for only $295 if you commit to closing your pool with us! *some conditions apply please call us for details.
Just like your car, your pool and its equipment will run better and last longer with proper care and maintenance. Our professional staff’s attention to detail and experience with a wide range of pool and spa equipment will ensure efficient and reliable service.
- Concrete pool renovations
- Vinyl pool renovations
- Liner replacement
- General repairs
- Energy efficient pump replacement
- Removal, cleaning and folding of pool cover
- Reinstalling of pool and deck equipment – diving board, ladder, handrails, return fittings, skimmer parts etc.
- Re-assembly of pumps, filter, heater, chlorinator and plumbing
- Hose off deck area surrounding the pool
- Pool debris will be bagged and taken to curb
- Pool will be started up at time of opening if your pool is filled half way up the skimmer mouth otherwise start-up charge is $85
- Prime and start filtration system
- Shock pool
Please call us for a quote!
- Prime whirlpool, waterfall and fountain pumps
- Start automatic cleaner and set times on timer
- Set up auto filler, solar system, controls, etc.
VACUUM & BALANCE WATER
- Vacuum pool
- Scrubbing waterline and coping
- Balance water chemistry (chemicals charged separately)
(Performed 1-2 days after shocking pool)
WEEKLY CHEMICAL PROGRAM
*Required pool chemicals are not included must be purchased from Atlantis Pools.
- Empty skimmer baskets
- Clean out auto cleaner bag, wall screen and check cleaner operation
- Backwash filter
- Clean out strainer baskets in all pumps
- Test and balance pool water and record results
- Add sanitizer to feeder as necessary
- Cycle Whirlpool (if possible)
$60 per visit
WEEKLY MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Includes above weekly chemical program plus:
- Vacuum pool
- Clean tile, slide and diving board
- Brush walls
- Skim water surface
- Check slide operation (if applicable)
- Check heater operation
- Check propane tank (if applicable)
- Check pool lights operation (if possible)
- Check auto leveler float and operation
$99 per visit
*Maximum 45 minute service
- Our technician will diagnose the problem(s) and provide quote summarizing the issue(s) and detailing all costs to resolve.
- Includes one hour.
- Each additional hour charged at $99 per hour.
- Lower pool water level
- Vacuuming pool with our pump to street (where applicable by law) up to half hour is included. ($80 per hour after)
- Remove deck equipment – diving board, ladder, handrails, return fittings, skimmer parts etc.
- Blow all pool lines and add antifreeze, remove water from all pieces of equipment
- Add winterizing chemicals
- Shutting off the pool heater and gas supply
- Install pool cover
- $85 | Winterize attached whirlpool
- $230 | Winterize separate whirlpool
- $25 | Winterize automatic pool cleaner, fountain, waterfall, auto filler